Something For Everyone!
Ages 3 to Adult
This program is geared toward preschool aged children through to adults. A recreational dancer is someone who enjoys dancing once or twice a week and perhaps even trying out different disciplines from year to year. The Dance Academy always encourages this kind of experimentation as we have many dance disciplines to offer. There is always something for everyone!
Recreational dancers will have:
A commitment to:
- Make every effort to attend all of their scheduled classes
- Call or email to inform the office if they are to be absent
- Follow all grooming and attire protocol
An opportunity to:
- Study basic dance techniques
- Learn choreography
- Perform on stage in our Year End Showcase.
- Build friendships
- Gain confidence
- Have Fun!!